Texas Online Defensive Driving Course
Courses for Defensive Driving was designed for Dismissing a ticket , Lowering Insurance, & Learning life saving driving techniques and tips,
Approved Everywhere in Texas
Our Course is approved by the TDLR (Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation) and is accepted in every court and county in Texas for traffic dismissal.
How to Dismiss Your Ticket
When you get a traffic ticket, it can feel overwhelming. After all, you’re probably wondering how much more your insurance rates are going to cost. However, there is a solution. With Courses for Defensive Driving’s online course, you can quickly get a certificate that lets you clear your ticket from your record. The best part is, it’s only $25. Here’s what you should know:
Make sure you use a company with experience in your area when shopping for classes about defensive driving. We are located in Texas. Through our course, you can rid yourself of that pesky ticket. Here is how it works:
1. Get the Court to ApproveOnce you get the judge to approve your ability to remove your ticket via an online driving course, you’re ready for the next step right away.
2. EnrollAt Courses for Defensive Driving, we make our course incredibly easy to sign up with and use. Before you know it, you’ll be working your way toward your certificate! However, keep in mind that you don’t have forever:
3. Stay Within the TimelineYou need to complete your defensive driving course within 120 days. If you don’t, you won’t be able to use it to clear your driving record.
4. Bring Your Printed Certificate to CourtWe send you a digital copy of your certificate the instant that you finish the class. That way, you’re not stuck waiting around for it comes in the mail. You can print it off immediately and bring it to your next court date.
|Course Title:||Courses for Defensive Driving Texas Online Defensive Driving Course|
Add to Cart
coursesfordefensivedriving.com is approved to offer Defensive Driving courses by the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation.
What’s the Benefit of Our Online Defensive Driving Course?There are multiple benefits of enrolling with us today. The first is that your payments could be lower on your insurance. You could save up to 10% on your coverage going forward. Secondly, we have excellent customer service agents waiting to help you with whatever you need.
Furthermore, we make our platform secure and fun to use. You log in, start your next lesson, and log out at your own pace. You can access the course on your phone or laptop at your convenience. And when you finish, you don’t have any more work to do. There is no final exam.
Finally, allow us to put your mind at ease. If you do not get your ticket removed after completing our online course, then we will issue you a prompt refund. So you have nothing to worry about.
Let's put an end to Drunk Driving.
1% of all sales are donated to Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD).
Perhaps the most significant aspect of our program is how inexpensive it is. For only $25, you get a secure online class environment that lets you study at your own pace. When you factor in all the money you could save your insurance, it’s a no-brainer! But if you want even more value, don’t forget to look at our combo packages too!
Getting a ticket used to mean you were out of luck. Now, with the best defensive driving class for Texas, you’ll be able to get rid of your violation once and for all. Then, you can get back to spending your time how you want.
Texas Defensive Driving
This is the lowest price allowed by Texas law!
Add to Cart
Driving Course & Record
Save time and purchase both together!
Add to Cart
1. Is Courses for Defensive Driving approved throughout the state of Texas?
Yes, the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation has approved Courses for Defensive Driving under Provider # CP018-C3245 to offer Defensive Driving throughout the state of Texas.
Our Defensive Driving Course is recognized in all Texas counties and courthouses and can be used for ticket dismissal.
2. When will my ticket get dismissed?
After you take our Defensive Driving course, we will send you a certificate that you will give to the courthouse during your courtdate or thereafter. You will have the option to receive it via email or hard copy.
3. How long does the Defensive Driving course take?
Our 100% online TDLR-approved Texas Defensive Driving course takes just six hours to complete, and most people finish it the same day.
4. Will you provide me with a certificate of completion for the court?
Yes, we you will receive the certificate immediately which satisfies all court requirements for ticket dismissal. You will receive a digital copy via email with the option to purchase a professionally printed certificate sent via first class or priority shipping.
5. Do I have to complete the course all at once?
There is no time limit to complete the course. You may log in and out as often as needed until it is complete.
6. What are the requirements to take defensive driving in Texas?
Possess a valid Texas drivers license or permit.
Admit guilt to a traffic violation and wish to use defensive driving as an alternative, OR meet your insurance company's eligibility requirements for insurance reduction.
Have not taken a course to dismiss a traffic ticket within the past 12 months.
7. How often can I take the Defensive Driving course to dismiss a ticket?
You are only able to take one defensive driving course to dismiss a ticket per year. However, the court judge may grant you the ability to dismiss more than one ticket in per year through defensive driving courses.
8. Will I get an insurance discount for taking your Driving Safety Course?
Yes, most insurance providers will offer a 10% discount for three years on the liability portion of your automobile insurance premium with proof of completion of a driver safety course, such as ours!
9. The court is asking me to provide a copy of my driving record. Can Courses for Defensive Driving help me with this?
Yes! You can purchase your driving record directly through our website. We even offer a discount if you choose the driving record plus defensive driving course bundle.
10. What happens if I forget my password?
You can change your password anytime directly from your account settings
For more information about the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation Board for Driver Education and Safety, please visit the TDLR.Texas.gov website
If you have additional questions about our classes, you can contact us by phone at 1-800-674-8110 or email at email@example.com
You can register with an email address and a password. We may ask for more information after you purchase a course.Register Now
Got questions? We are here to help.
Send an SMS